Hi Ashwin,

Now it is creating wpa_supplicant.conf.

I forgot to add driver specific details in external/wpa_supplicant/
Android.mk

after adding this the file is copying to that location.

Next I am not getting how to provide proper wpa_supplicant.conf for my
device.
it is now throwing

E/wpa_supplicant( 1340): Failed to initialize control interface
'wlan0'.

previously it was working for

ctrl_interface=DIR=/data/misc/wifi/sockets/server GROUP=wifi

now it is showing ctrl_interface=wlan0

How to make this changes? will this will done during build time or we
have to do manually?

Thanks
Guru