Hi Patil,

What I know is if you have your own codec, then make that as OMX complaint.
This is the first step. Then later it is just creating .cfg file and
creating shared libraries and mentioning it in top level make file.

I think no need to change any of the open core specific code.

hi group, if I am wrong please correct me.

I have done it long back. After discussion within the group I integrated my
own codec. You can find those discussion in the group itself. I have done it
in Eclair. I dont know in froyo.

Thanks
Guru