Hi,

I want to load Android to a Chinese phone.

Is there any basic specification in the phone which I must fulfill in order
to make sure that it supports Android?

Has anyone tried doing any such thing before.

I just want to customize Android for another phone, so what specifications
should I look at before I decide on which handset I will use.

I am just trying to inquire if we need a certain amount of processor speed,
a certain amount of internal memory in the phone to be able to support
android. If it should necessarily be a touch screen phone, and is it that
phones from only a certain manufacturers can run android.

Is there any other such requirement to decide upon a phone which can run
Android?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Abhyudai