Hi ,

Where can I see logs of quick search box ?  on adb shell , I am running it
by this command .

am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n
com.android.quicksearchbox/.SearchActivity

In Froyo , package/apps/Quicksearchbox has SearchActivity.java having lines
:

 if (DBG) Log.d(TAG, "onResume()");
        super.onResume();

 private static final String TAG = "QSB.SearchActivity";

So where the logs of Quickserachbox.apk will be storing ??

Thanks :
Uander