Hi Madhavi,

If your code is not part of linux kernel then you dont need to worry
for anything.
Things to take care is your code should not use any opensource code
or linked to opensource. If you want to do so you need to make library
and define your header file which will be opensource and library will
be propriety

Thanks and Regards
Atul .