From: android-porting@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-port...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sowmya
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:25 AM
To: android-porting
Subject: [android-porting] Camera Porting

Hi,
I want to port multimedia application for this i have to port android
camera apis I have to capture the preview frames send to applciation do
some processing and finally display the out buffer How can i do all this
in my cpp file .Do i need to create camera client in java and pass it to
native and do a Create ?I want to know about the rendering part also
.Any code example is helpful