>I cannt locate the h264 formate parser in the opencore directory.
Parser is file format specific (container), rather than video compression
format.
H264 compressed data in a MP4 container is parsed
at /external/opencore/nodes/pvmp4ffparsernode/src/pvmf_mp4ffparser_node.cpp
(link -
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=platform/external/opencore.git;a=blob;f=nodes/pvmp4ffparsernode/src/pvmf_mp4ffparser_node.cpp;hb=refs/heads/p-froyo
 )

You can see it got support for lot of compression formats (mpeg4, h264, aac,
mp3, etc) in MP4 container..,

//Deva