Hi,

I have been using Android for a while and found that lock screen is
not displayed in landscape mode. My device does not have a QWERTY
keyboard but accelerometer is present. One peculiar thing that I found
is that I launch an application, say calculator, change to landscape
mode and lock the device. Slide lock is displayed in portrait mode.
When I open the lock, still keeping the device in landscape mode,
calculator is displayed in portrait mode for sometime and then again
in landscape mode which causes a flicker.

I enabled the logs in framework and found that lock screen is getting
created in landscape mode but suddenly it changes to portrait mode and
the lock screen for portrait mode is displayed.

Any idea on why such is happening? I wish to remove the flicker issue.

Thank you,
Soumya