Hi everyone!

I'm interrested in porting android to this device, but first I would
like to know that is this possible at all. I mean for example, are
there drivers for the hardware in it? It is a WM6.1 based device and
it has a Marvell PXA270 520MHz processor, but I can't find who the
other hw vendors are.

Here is a specification I found:
http://www.gsmarena.com/gigabyte_gsmart_mw702-2880.php

Also I don't have to flash any bootloader, etc. to the phone because
I'm planning to use this multiboot system:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623792

So the only thing I need is to build a system image with the
drivers(if there is any).

So if anyone knows what are the exact hardwares in this phone, and if
the drivers are exist or not, please tell me. Thanks!