Hello all,

I have a query regarding the android usb gadget driver. I am using the
android kernel 2.6.32 with omap3630 based board. In the USB android
gadget driver, the value of "bInterval" for high speed BULK OUT
endpoint descriptor for mass storage interface is set to
"1" (f_mass_storage.c) and "bInterval" for high speed BULK out
endpoint descriptor for ADB interface gets set to "0" by default.
(f_adb.c)
According to USB specs, the host ignores this value (bInterval) for
full speed bulk and high speed bulk in endpoints. For bulk OUT
endpoints, this value indicates the endpoints maximum NAK rate.

My query is why is the value of "bInterval" set to 1 for mass storage
interface and 0 for ADB interface. Is there any specific reason for
doing the same?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Mohan