Hi All,

 I am using the froyo source code to build a armv7-a-neon version
rootfs, which will include the below setting for build. But it seems
the prebuilt version of gdbserver cannot work in such setting, it will
just throw a "segment fault" message. I believe it connected with
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_TLS_REGISTER setting. So my question where I can get the
gdbserver with TLS enable.

  ARCH_ARM_HAVE_THUMB_SUPPORT     := true
  ARCH_ARM_HAVE_FAST_INTERWORKING := true
  ARCH_ARM_HAVE_64BIT_DATA        := true