Hi Venky,

I have taken the original v4l2 patch from:-

http://code.google.com/p/android-m912/downloads/detail?name=v4l2_camera_v2.patch

As it is not cleanly applied, I have modified the
frameworks/base/camera/libcameraservice/Android.mk. Rest source is
same as above patch.

Though, I am attaching the new v4l2 patch.

Regards
Sasa