Hi,

I am using eclair on samsung s3c6410 platform. keypad driver got loaded
while running kernel

         android init
         mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
         input: keypad as /class/input/input0
         keypad keypad: Keypad Interface driver loaded

When i am using getevent in android console it is showing keypad as
/dev/input/event0. I am getting the events when i touch the touchscreen. But
when i press keypad keys nothing happening in getevent.

       add device 1: /dev/input/event1
         name:     "TouchScreen"
       could not get driver version for /dev/input/mouse0, Not a typewriter
       add device 2: /dev/input/event0
         name:     "keypad"
       could not get driver version for /dev/input/mice, Not a typewriter

In keypad driver it is not entering into the irq handler.Please any
suggestions on this one.

Regards,
Amar