Hi Guys:
     As a fresh man to Android, I have some question about the build system.
     the official site of Android said we need to add the directory and some
mk file under "/mydroid/vendor" directory. I have tried the instructions and
it works.
     But when searching on the internet about the build system, some people
said we should add directory and mk file under "/mydroid/build/target/".

     So which one is the latest correct way?
     *My guess is Adding directory and mk file under "/mydroid/build/target"
is a out-of-date way and now google suggest add the new product by using the
"/mydroid/vendor" ?*

     Another quick question is: it seems build system will generate three
img file: RAMDisk.img system.img userdata.img. But when searching on the
internet, some people says porting Android need three img: zImage,
system.img userdata.img. *So my question is which img we really need to
porting Android? Does the RAMDisk.img include the zImage?*

    Thanks a lot! Any comment is highly appreciated!!