Hi Deva,

Thanks for sharing that.

I will first try to load this new image on the simulator (in eclipse).

Also, on the file you pointed me to, do you know the possible values
for TARGET_PRODUCT? Should it be something like arm? Or more like the
phone model?

Talking about the risks, if I push a image which is not working into
my phone, is there a way to push a new one to try to fix that? Or will
that "break" the phone?

Thanks,

JM

>>> http://www.omappedia.org/wiki/Android_Getting_Started#ARM_Cross_Compiler