Hi all,

I have ported the Android successfully on the board of 1GB .And it worked fine

On the other hand I have a GSM modem with an USB interface,and I want
to connect with it,and make the Android kernel to see it as it's
default GSM modem,so I can after that make Android applications
normally based on this GSM modem.

One other thing is If the above can't be done,how can I communicate
with the GSM modem on the board and be able to send AT commands.

P.S:-I have configured the Android kernel to support USB GSM modem as follows :-

<*> USB Serial Converter support
  <*>   USB driver for GSM and CDMA modems

Thanks& Regards,
--
tarek

--