I have ported TSLIB for android 2.1
Everything seems to be ok, but touch dont work cause i cant calibrate.

on ts_calibrate. the code flow is ok down to raw_input_read. but here,
the pressure is always 0. I have tried my best to make changes and
debug the code, but still the pressure comes 0 always.
What might be the reason?

I have got the base changes from http://gitorious.org/android-omap3logic
Also, Oxdroid changes dont seem to work. i have studies omap3 and made
my code for 2.1