My job is to add wma decoder and supporting parser whose libraries are
provided by some company...

1. I went through  opencore/engines/player/config/core/
pv_player_node_registry_populator.cpp where all nodes are registered

2.In pvplayerengine.cpp we have
AddDataSource..Init()...AddSinknode()..Prepare..Start()...Stop()...which
of these call ParseFile() on Parsernodes..Iam confused a lot does
parsing is done in a loop or initially complete parsing is done then
decoder is called in a loop....Please tell me what exactly above
methods do ....its very important for me..pleasee

3.Some of our company members implemented ffmpeg..when i tried to play
wma file it started playing using ffmpeg which is out of opencore..how
shall i redirect it to opencore...

4.Please mainly i need to know where exactly parser (i mean exact
method and flow) is called because  i know that i need to add
Parsernode ..Recognizer and Component ...