Android SDK by default might have emulator binaries (x86), so kernel
will panic searching for init (arm executable).,
you can build with target platfom as ARM., more details on below link

> i want to prepare the filesystem from the scratch ,can u please
> suggest me how to prepare the filesystem?
General source download/build instructions:
http://source.android.com/source/download.html

Android release and build proceducre for omap platforms
 http://omappedia.org/wiki/Android_Getting_Started
 http://elinux.org/Android_on_OMAP

> also can u please clarify me what does init<machine>.rc do?how does
> the filesystem depend on the board that we are using ?(cant i use OMAP
> filesytem for Davinci processor based board )
Atleast android init will start, you can see how far u go.,
you can use any arm prebuilt file system.

--
Regards,
Deva