>> We are pleased to release the Android - Froyo port for OMAP-L138 HawkBoard.
Nice to see android release for hawkboard (more like beagle family) :)
will be great if source is hosted on gitorious or github (like rowboat
- http://code.google.com/p/rowboat/wiki/Source?tm=4 )

> Works perfect except for sound, I have an plication on Eclipse that
> plays a song but I can not play it on hawkboard, the song is a .wav
> file that i can play on hawkboard with aplay in other FS, Hope it
> could be fixed or tell me if I am doing something wrong

Android too has aplay by default (named alsa_aplay).
check if sound device is proper by "asla_aplay -l"

if you get alsa_aplay working with .wav, can you also test with
regular Froyo Music app??
(after all .wav is supported by android -
http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html, and
works good with froyo  music app )

u can also try cmd like "am start -n com.android.music/.StreamStarter
-d /sdcard/music.wav"

--
Regards,
Deva