I just looked at my tree for CM (6) and I see that htop is in vendor/
cyanogenmod/prebuilt/common/xbin as a prebuilt binary. From a bit of
poking around it looks like it comes from one of koush's trees. But he
has a lot of source trees and I'm not very good with github.com
searching, so that's about all I can find without spending a lot of
time.