hello everyone ,recently i met a problem on android porting camera.
my board kernel is 2.6.24.7,and my android is eclair. when i insert my
usbcamera,it found a video0 in the /dev. and i click the application
camera.it just show 8 different colourful bars roll again and
again.like this :white ,black,red ,blue ,yellow.........
so , i use a capture_test in this thread:http://groups.google.ca/group/
rowboat/browse_thread/thread/3ad333d91f1bf0c0/ff6ee795ea30be4f.
when i input :capture_test,it shows:
# capture_test
Querying supported frame sizes

Image format: 4:2:2, packed, YUYV
32 Frames rendered, 0.330421 FPS
64 Frames rendered, 33.332985 FPS
96 Frames rendered, 33.323303 FPS
128 Frames rendered, 31.520634 FPS
160 Frames rendered, 32.325291 FPS
192 Frames rendered, 33.333019 FPS
224 Frames rendered, 33.334133 FPS
256 Frames rendered, 33.333576 FPS
288 Frames rendered, 33.332050 FPS
vivi/0: [c4e2fb00/0] timeout
vivi/0: [c4e2f780/1] timeout
vivi/0: [c4e2f580/2] timeout
vivi/0: [c4e2f000/3] timeout

and  the board screen show something like this:8 differnet colourfull
bars roll again and again :red black white yello blue........
what  about your board screen.is there some picture from usbcamera?and
i guess my kernel menuconfig is not perfect on the multimedia,
so can you give me some advice.
thank a lot