You can refer this tree structure ./hardware/ti/omap3/<many-projects>
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=platform/hardware/ti/omap3.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/froyo;hb=refs/heads/froyo

if global BoardConfig.mk specifies target is omap, then whole sub-directory
will be built.

$cat $MYDROID/hardware/ti/omap3/Android.mk
# make sure the omap3 HAL code doesn't get picked up by non-omap boards
ifdef OMAP_ENHANCEMENT
include $(call first-makefiles-under,$(call my-dir))
endif

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Nandy <satirthana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to build a system wherein I have a directory. This instead
> contains many subdirectories and is nested. Depending on whenever the
> build system encounters Android.mk it builds that directory.
> Now I want to build the whole directory based on a product decision.
> So how do I design the Android.mk in the parent directory so that I
> can build whatever Android.mk s are present.
> The structure is something like this -
> Base\
> Sub1\Again1\Android.mk
> Sub2\Again2\AndAgain2\Android.mk
> Basically all the directories by default do not have Android.mk.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nandy

Regards,
Deva