Hi all,

Hope you are doing fine. I wanted to get some of you guys help here. I
have telephony stack which is in software and I am bringing it up with
Android Froyo. The setup is that I run Android on a Linux machine and
also the telephony stack on the same machine. Android RIL is
communicating to the telephony stack for AT commands on a socket-
interface between Android and the telephony stack. I have brought up
the telephony stack and a PDP context is also established. Telephony
stack is attached to a Network and we can feed IP packets to the
telephony stack now. Telephony stack provides me an IP interface and I
need Android to forward packets to the IP interface of telephony
stack. How can I setup android to send/receive IP packets to/from IP
interface of the telephony stack so that I can browse internet traffic
on Android browser. I have read all

http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/b72d1dd74de367de/9f1b194c3cf46a4c?lnk=gst&q=Data+connection+via+cell+modem+(GPRS)#9f1b194c3cf46a4c

and see that it's for modem devices and a PPP link is used but for my
scenario how should I do this? I will appreciate your kind feedback.

Warm Regards,
Shahbaz