Hi there,
We are trying to improve Android UI performance.
After using Copybit module, UI performance is still not satisfied.
Here comes 2 questions.

1. Will the UI be faster if we got a HW OpenGL module?

2. Our 2D engine can queue many commands and finish them sequentially
while CPU is busy on the other things.
But in blit and stretch functions of Copybit, we need to wait for 2D
engine to finish commands before returning.
If we use "sleep" to wait, Linux will schedule CPU to the other thread
and CPU will come back several ticks later even if 2D engine has
completed command queue for a while.
If we use "while loop" to wait, CPU will be wasted on doing nothing.
Neither "sleep" nor "while loop" is good solution.
Is there any suggestion for this?

Regards,
Colin