Hi all I am new to this so before involving I want to ask whether is
it possible that I can port Android to my Motorola E6 phone

reason : I can not afford to buy new Android device so I thought of
Porting Android to my Device since we can port Android to new devices
but I am not sure whether Android can be ported on Motorola E6 as it
has very low technical specs as it is quite old phone so it has very
least configuration
its specs are
Screen size = 2.4"
Supported resolution = 240x320px
Input   = Touch-Screen with Stylus
CPU = Intel XScale-PXA27x rev 7 (v5l)
Battery = Li-ion 1000 mAh
NAND flash = 64MB

I am asking this because I have not seen any Android device with only
2.4" screen and so less resolution may be it is possible but need to
confirm before working on porting
It has only 64MB flash so if I reduce the number of default
applications then will I be able to get Android on my device as I
don't know how much space it would take after build

seeking some help

Thanks