First,I am sorroy that my English is so poor.  I try several method to
display the yuv frame, but failed always.These method belowed:

(1) I try to use opengl 2.0 and write shader, the question is that it
is too slowly when upload texture with glTexImage2D.
(2) I try to create Overlay from ISurface, but when the application
run, it showed that  ACCESS_SURFACE_FLINGER is failed.
(3) I try to open the frame device with
open("/dev/graphics/fb0",O_RDWR), but it failed that permisson denied.

Who can give me some useful suggestions? Thank you,please!