Hi there,

I've got some changes to the platform that I would like to document in
our internal development build of the Android SDK.

It looks to me as though I should be able to generate the 'api diff'
automatically using tools within the build but I seem to be missing
something...

My setup is as follows (note xx is internal numeric api level version
specifier):

- frameworks/base/api contains xx.xml (along with xml files for 1-8
from the stock platform) which contains the api changes in the
standard xml format

- frameworks/base/Android.mk edited as follows:

framework_docs_LOCAL_DROIDDOC_OPTIONS := \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/1.xml 1 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/2.xml 2 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/3.xml 3 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/4.xml 4 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/5.xml 5 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/6.xml 6 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/7.xml 7 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/8.xml 8 \
    -since ./frameworks/base/api/xx.xml xx \
                -error 1 -error 2 -warning 3 -error 4 -error 6 -error 8 -error
xx \
                -overview $(LOCAL_PATH)/core/java/overview.html

 That seems to give me the correct api filtering option in the
dropdown at the offline SDK url for docs/reference/packages.html

However, I don't have any content in my output at docs/sdk/api_diff/xx

What do I need to do to generate the content for docs/sdk/api_diff/xx
(and where does it get plugged into the build...)??

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,