Hello all,
I have an issue with a boot loop which occurs after the initialization
of all the system processes and packages.  This boot loop reports a
section of the NativeDaemonConnector.java pertaining to listening to
sockets, and appears to prevent the rest of the system from loading.
I have listed the error which repeats in logcat below.  Notice that
while this loops, nothing else is logged.

Can someone help shed some light on this issue for me?  I have seen
similar post with no resolution.

Thanks in advance.

I/SystemServer(  776): NetStat Service
I/SystemServer(  776): NetworkManagement Service
E/NetdConnector(  776): Communications error
E/NetdConnector(  776): java.io.IOException: No such file or directory
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at
android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at
android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:238)
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at
android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:98)
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at
com.android.server.NativeDaemonConnector.listenToSocket(NativeDaemonConnector.java:
99)
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at
com.android.server.NativeDaemonConnector.run(NativeDaemonConnector.java:
83)
E/NetdConnector(  776):         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1019)
E/NetdConnector(  776): Error in NativeDaemonConnector