I assume there is no working port, and you are bringing it up first.
if so, what android release are you using? (beagle android port like rowboat
should be easy to make it work)

You might want to start with minimal init.rc (with less services) (say for
eg., pick very first versioin of omap4 release
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=device/ti/blaze.git;a=history;f=init.omap4sdp.rc;hb=froyo
 )
below crash might be avoided.

init: starting 'adbd'

init: command 'start' r=0

init: Created socket '/dev/socket/dbus' with mode '660', user '1002', group
'10'
init: Created socket '/dev/socket/keystore' with mode '666', user '0', group
'0'
init: Created socket '/dev/socket/installd' with mode '600', user '1000',
group'
init: waitpid returned pid 1694, status = 0000000b

init: process 'servicemanager', pid 1694 exited

init: process 'servicemanager' killing any children in process group

/system/bin/sh: No controlling tty (open /dev/tty: No such device or
address)
/init: service 'zygote' is being killed

system/bin/sh: warning: won't hainit: starting 'zygote'

--
Regards,
Deva