Hello,

Is there any possible way, to link a precompiled shared object (*.so)
with rild. so that it can be opened using dlopen, its function can be
accessed using dlsym and finally these functions can be called using
some thread. Just like it is being done in case of reference-ril but
the only difference is that i am building my module as a separate
entitiy and after that i am trying to link its shared object with rild
while reference-ril module is built within Android.

At the moment i am trying to use following lines at the top of
Android.mk in rild folder.
include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_PREBUILT_LIBS := my_module.so
include $(BUILD_MULTI_PREBUILT)

I have placed my_module.so in hardware/ril/rild and i can see in the
make log that it is being installed and automatically copied into out/
target/generic/system/lib/my_module.so

but when i call the following
mymodulepath = "system/lib/my_module.so"
dlopen(mymodulepath, RTLD_NOW)

it fails to open this shared object and i get the following error
using dlerror()
Cannot load library: link_image[2033]: failed to link my_module.so

Its very very urgent and i am very much new to this thing. So please
help me out guys.

Looking forward to your response and thanking in advance.

Warm Regards,
Junaid.