Hi all,

I want to modify Android sources to use a particular application I
made at some point, for research purposes.
I made my application and I know where I need to modifiy Android
sources to use it, but I do not know how to add the application I made
to the sources (other than adb install, because I want it to be, like
the other apps, in package/apps/) to be able to call my app anywhere
in the java part of the sources via an intent.
I tried to add src/ folder to the build path, but its only adidng my
app in the root part, plus res/ file is not embedded/added in this
process...How can i do that?

Best regards,

Guillaume