Hi

I saw your discussion on
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/165bad53856ea1/fb2620bb1002e5cd?lnk=gst&q=nfc#fb2620bb1002e5cd

My question is we have libnfc-nxp which seems to be entire protocol stack
for nfc.
For Card Emulation i went through the NfcService.java and other nfc package
and framework , it only provides getting, selecting, deselecting
SecureElement.

So my question is that can writing to Secure element be possible with
current code?
If not , Is this support provided in libnfc-nxp?
I personally couldn't find any methods to write into Secure Element in
libnfc-nxp.

Also is P2P read and write provided? For example if i want a contact sharing
service, then LLCP has to be connected to OBEX via protocol Bindings.
Is this support provided in libnfc-nxp? If so has these been made accessible
through nfc app/framework?

Please advice

Regards,
Ajith