From: Srinidhi K V <srinidh...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [android-porting] Setting up ADB on hawkboard
To: Akshat Saha <akshat.s...@spectracoretech.com>

Hi Akshat,

Thanks for replying.
root@srinidhi-desktop:/etc# cat /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", MODE="0666"

SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="18d1", MODE="0666"

The first one is for my samsung Galaxy phone and second is for TI's
Hawkboard. But when I connect the Hawk board's USB OTG to host system device
does not get enumerated.

There is no /proc/bus/usb in my Ubuntu Lucid system and hence

$ sudo mount -t usbfs none /proc/bus/usb fails.

however my galaxy phone does get listed upon adb devices.

Thanks
Srinidhi