Hallo,

> 1.read tags from other devices/posters
I imagine that we are considering in this case a passive tag, whose
the reader(device) send a RF and get one answer, like a sonar. I
really don't know if a usual android has this technology. About it, I
think the android has a Wi-Fi Antenna, Bluetooth and, (I don't know if
it is deprecated) infrared. besides those, I think it will be
difficult.

> 2. behave as a tag so that other devices can read from my device.
Need define if it'll be an active or a passive NFC. I think active. If
use the tech above, its ok.

good luck

AJ