I'm asking an OEM to add some reporting hooks to the Webkit code.
They have lawyers in Japan that think that the android webkit version
is only LGPL and they'd have to release source and ways to link
everything again.  I think the Webkit code in android has both the BSD
license and the LGPL in the notice file and they need only comply with
one.

Is there a nice big "it's legal to do release a webkit library with
modifications in the android code base under the BSD license"
explanation that would be easy for a non-native English speaker could
understand?