Hi,
I am new to Android.
I was looking forward to integrate video encoders to Opencore OMX in
the Rowboat Android Froyo (without dsp)
I downloaded the rowboat source code and built it for OMAP35/37x.
There seems to be camera application in the gallery of the built
android but when invoked it failed(fatal).

If anyone has got the capture application working on the above rowboat
version. Please let me know if you applied any patch/modifications to
the application framework above Opencore OMX (like overlay/HAL driver
issues etc).

All i am looking forward to is how to get capture application working
with native(PV's own encoders in rowboat) codecs.

Regards,
Naveen