Hi

    Thanks for replying...I dowloaded aac file from the above link u
specified and tried to run test_omx_client(opencore) built on linux
with below command line option.
./test_omx_client ~/Desktop/Reed.aac -o ~/Desktop/out.wav  -c aac -t
11 11 -l

and i got following error..

Starting test   11: NORMAL_SEQ_TEST
Reference file not available
NORMAL_SEQ_TEST: Fail
Results for Test Case 11:
  Successes 0, Failures 1
Total Execution time for file /home/abc/Desktop/Reed.aac is : 0.839000
seconds
Test output begins
Number of tests: 1
Successes: 0
Failures: 1
/opencore/codecs_v2/omx/omx_testapp/src/omxdectest.cpp:4089:"false"
evaluated to false.
It is not decoding the file at all...