I leave the camera detail view on and the phone locks, wait about 5-6
seconds, and go to unlock the phone. The camera view would be vertical
then
horizontal, and suddenly become black then the view restore to the
status
when I leave. in this process, the view size would adjust twice.
I trace the WindowManagerService.java at the function Configuration
updateOrientationFromAppTokensLocked(Configuration appConfig, IBinder
freezeThisOneIfNeeded) I find a strange thing. see the code

        boolean changed = false;
        long ident = Binder.clearCallingIdentity();
        try {
            int req = computeForcedAppOrientationLocked();

            if (req != mForcedAppOrientation) {
                changed = true;
                mForcedAppOrientation = req;
                //send a message to Policy indicating orientation
change to
take
                //action like disabling/enabling sensors etc.,
                mPolicy.setCurrentOrientationLw(req);
            }
the mForcedAppOrientation would change to 5, this cause the force
orientation. anyone could give some advice?

thanks in advance!