Hi, developers~

I have a ubuntu containing the complete source code of android OS. I
would like to see whether the default Browser utilizes "android-x86/
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java"
so that I put "Log.v( )" and import "android.util.Log" in the
Inet6Address.java.
But when I compiled the Browser by using "make Browser", the errors
occurred:

build/core/base_rules.mk:69: unusual tags systembuilder on badblocks
at external/e2fsprogs/misc
target Java: core (out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/
core_intermediates/classes)
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:25:
package android.util does not exist
import android.util.Log;//wjc modified
                    ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:54:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
    Inet6Address(byte address[]) {Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 54");
                                  ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:60:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
    Inet6Address(byte address[], String name)
{Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 60");
                                               ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:78:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
    Inet6Address(byte address[], String name, int scope_id)
{Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 78");
                                                             ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:103:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
            int scope_id) throws UnknownHostException
{Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 103");
                                                       ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:133:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
            NetworkInterface nif) throws UnknownHostException
{Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 133");
                                                               ^
dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/net/Inet6Address.java:200:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Log
location: class java.net.Inet6Address
    Inet6Address(byte address[], int scope_id)
{Log.v("WJC","Inet6Address 200");
                                                ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
7 errors
make: *** [out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core_intermediates/
classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41