Hi,

I am porting android to our Cortex-A9 platform which doesnot support
"thumb" mode yet. I was trying to compile Android without thumb
support.

For doing this, I have removed the
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_THUMB_SUPPORT     := true

option from the architecture config file.

I am able to compile most of the packages with this, but when it comes
to libwebcore, I get the following error:

target Prelink: libwebcore (out/target/product/exp/symbols/system/lib/
libwebcore.so)
build/tools/apriori/prelinkmap.c(145): prelink map error: library
libwebcore.so@0xa8300000 is too big at 7645176 bytes, it runs 305144
bytes into library libexpat.so@0xa8a00000!
make: *** [out/target/product/exp/symbols/system/lib/libwebcore.so]
Error 1

It looks like due to removal of THUMB support the size of
libwebcore.so has grown too much and it is not fitting in its assigned
memory range.

Can anyone tell me, how can I make more room for the above library? I
am not able to locate the place where these addresses and ranges are
defined or generated.

Thanks
Amit Mahajan