Hi guys:
    I have tried ani's suggestion. I modify the codec cpp file and
change all the read/write register function with fake action and it
does work.
   Now I could bypass this issue and see the home screen.

   on the other hand, using BOARD_USES_GENERIC_AUDIO also do not work
for me.....

   ani, thanks a lot...

   But the question is still exist:    How to Build one mininum Android?