Hi,

Generally if you launch an application in Android Froyo, then your
application can switch to 0, 90 and 270 orientation when you rotate
the device. Now I am making an application which when launched in the
last mode of orientation should remain in that orientation. For
example, if user launches my application in portrait mode then it
should remain in portrait mode even if the device is rotated.

For this I am using the setRequstedOrientation call, but when I am
launching the application in landscape(270) mode, it automatically
gets switched to landscape (90) mode. After some search I came to know
that landscape (270) is not supported by setRequestedOrientation call
in Android.

Can anyone tell me what can be done and whether there is any
workaround to obtain such requirement.

Thank you,
Soumya