Android AudioTrack Java API, and the corresponding Android native
audio OpenSL ES AudioPlayer with PCM buffer queue source, both support
modification of playback rate combined with a corresponding change in
pitch. But they do not support pitch correction without changing
playback rate, or changing playback rate without changing pitch. There
are commercial and open source libraries that will do this; try doing
a web search to find them. BTW I'm not an expert in speech, but I
would guess that convincingly changing the voice of a speaker is more
complex than just changing pitch, so there may be more specialized
algorithms for that beyond pitch correction.