A quick and dirty method to measure the sum of input + output latency
is to feedback the speaker output to mic input and then measure the
time from an impulse out to the time when the impulse is received back
in. Of course this does not isolate the component times, but it gives
a rough estimate of the combined latency.

For more accurate measurements of audio output latency, one method is
to send an impulse through audio out at same time as a known low
latency path (for example a level change on a GPIO parallel output
pin), and compare the times to see the audio impulse out and the level
change. A similar method, in reverse, could be used for audio input.