There is no standard API call for that.

This whole thing about free memory is a very complicated topic.  Here is
something I wrote on it a while ago:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2298208/how-to-discover-memory-usage-of-my-application-in-android/2299813#2299813

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2298208/how-to-discover-memory-usage-of-my-application-in-android/2299813#2299813>The
basic answer is, if you are caring about memory like this, you are probably
in the process of driving yourself off a cliff.