Hi,

I have a question related to Android System Service.

I have added system service into Android framework..

During the run-time of the system service, it has to modify certain sysfs
parameter exposed by underlying device driver to achieve the required
functionality.
Native method is used to modify the sysfs parameter.

Given the fact that, usually sysfs interface parameters are modified by root
user only, and system services don't have root permission. how do we tackle
this problem?

Any pointer or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!