My company is trying to work android into a car stereo.  This is a
demo product and if it goes well automobile OEMs will get on board.  I
am trying to figure out what requirements android has for mas
production.  I have read the CDD and it says many things but it is not
for cars.  Also It isn't clear what the ramifications are if you don't
follow these guidelines.  I assume you don't get the marketplace or
google maps.  Does it also mean that you can't mass distribute?  If so
is there a clearer way I can find the requirements than the CDD?
Thanks for any assistance.