Hello,

I want build my own android, but I do not know which initialization
part goes to which file. As I know there are these 3 possibilities:

- init.rc
- init.<hardware-platform>.rc
- external own shell script, started in a *.rc-file as a new service

I found no documentation about this, but I think editing only the
"init.rc"-file is no good style -> better to outsource it...

Where can I set the "hardware-platform"-variable, which is used by
init to find the appropiate init.<hardware platform>.rc file?
Is it perhaps set in the kernel-source, and not in the android-
platform-source?

Greetz
Dudero