Hi giammy,

Today i have created patch using

diff -Naur linux-2.6.25/ android-2.6.25/ --> android.patch

got the patch with more than 30k lines, applied using patch tool.
Almost all the patches applied correctly, but following files failed.

arch/arm/mm/Kconfig
drivers/char/Makefile
drivers/Kconfig
drivers/Makefile
drivers/misc/Kconfig
drivers/misc/Makefile
drivers/video/Kconfig
fs/inotify_user.c
fs/proc/proc_misc.c
fs/proc/task_mmu.c
include/linux/tick.h
kernel/sched_fair.c
kernel/softirq.c
kernel/time/tick-sched.c
Makefile
mm/shmem.c
mm/tiny-shmem.c

I have applied these patches manually, but i was not able patch
- fs/proc/proc_misc.c
        and
- fs/proc/task_mmu.c file.
I skipped those two files. Is it OK?

Then i tried to build the source, I got errors in
- Android power driver
- Goldfish-RTC,
- Goldfish-TTY,
- Goldfish-FB

So i have unchecked these drivers in menuconfig..

Is it correct,? How about Android Power Driver is it compulsory?

Regards
Akash Guttedar